Looking Forward to This

Looking Forward to This
-FREEDOMM-

Sunday, June 27, 2010

REVERIE.6

Enough about feelings that are deceiving.
Enough with thoughts that are weakening.
Just enough with the bunch of things i know i can't understand or answer right now.

Let's move on to the things that matter today.

Sometimes, it takes an article or a piece of thought from someone else to realize how petty the things i worry about these past few days. I've been affected by the mere thought of being where i am now. I've been thoughtless.

I am not in a classroom setting anymore where my misgivings could be forgiven or failures could be remedied without much effort.

Nevertheless, this doesn't mean not enjoying the things i love. The position I'm in is what i wanted, in the first place. But i miss my past colleagues and i owe i lot from them. And I'll be forever grateful for the experience and lessons i brought with me when i left their sanctuary. My work before was fun, and i got the chance to meet people i never expected to meet or better yet be friends with. It was splendid, marvelous, and fantastic. You would be overwhelmed and humbled by their personalities amidst their respected and/or glamorous position in their industry. Now, i have to keep in mind these people. I may not be with them anymore, but i know, that my memory of them is enough to help me be the person i wanted to be.

Right now, I'm moving on to the life i wanted and dreamed about. Before, i thought my first job was what i prayed for so i stuck with it. But my first love kept on knocking so i grabbed it in the end. Now, i realized He gave me the first one as a weapon for my dream job. I needed the experience and the inspiration i got from the people from my previous work so i could be equipped and ready with the kind of world of my dream job.

May i always be reminded of this.

Thanks, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment