Looking Forward to This

Looking Forward to This
-FREEDOMM-

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Frustrating Clashes of Classes

i have been referred to a job when i was enjoying my OJT at ABS-CBN. since, it was an opportunity, i grabbed it. and not just that, it would give me the raveling i want and exercise my social skills (a weakness i have to develop). i am truly blessed. there are doors opened for you to enter and stay for it will complete your needs, it would give you happiness and satisfaction. but then, there are also doors opened for you to enter and leave with experience and more knowledge. that's what i believe i am learning now.

opportunities from my 1st OJT are coming too. which makes me a bit more confused, and its maddening how to manage all things at the same time. i know, i have to choose. this is really frustrating!

okay, here's what i would do, 1. give my best at my present OJT and see if it would fit me. 2. before i do that i have to not let myself feel inferior (i have to deal with peole way out of my league, their class is higher than mine. i belong to a middle class/ OFW family. they belong to the rich class of the society. now maybe, that's the whole point here. i'm intimidated and insecure by them. i can't or am having a hard time butting in conversations. and cracking jokes. (harhar, would they even laugh if i tried,ha.ha.)

i really have to deal things with myself first. come one, me! i have to conquer my fears. i have to be me. i have to do something or else i wouldn't be able to do my job well. and i hate it when i'm not doing something i should. or worst want to do something but have no idea what!

ok, time to face the world again. have to go. you can do this, me!

2 comments: