Looking Forward to This

Looking Forward to This
-FREEDOMM-

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Countless Blessings 1

Feb 28, 2010

Fact:
.i'm an RM trainee
.my supervisor gave me an assignment today to be an RM to a new artist (blossoming artist at pinas)
. i wasn;t informed of all the details needed
.i assumed my artist knew what his schedule (he has the contact)
.turned out he didn't know everything, he neede an RM
.Now, i realized 'knowing' is my job where good performace is concerned.

My enemy:
.shyness
.pride

BUT
.i was blessed

GOD,
Thank You for...

speaking to me through a pocketbook (a gift from a cousin) with bible verses and it just happened that i flipped to a page i very much could relate it felt like you talked to me and sent me a message.

proverbs 26:10 TLB

AND one more,

while i was taking note of my feelings, i suddenly wrote..."God is watching over me.:) U shud be glad."

realization hit me, i spoke those words and everything was fine since then.

my only enemy was myself not listening for encouragement, not noticing His lending hand.


Once again, Thank You God, for
the courage to speak and inquire (it helped me a lot with my job this day)
;D

No comments:

Post a Comment