Looking Forward to This

Looking Forward to This
-FREEDOMM-

Friday, March 5, 2010

I prayed for...

i prayed to God that i be surrounded by good influential people.
i am.
the people i'm working with are Christians and they are helping me grow.
i pray, that we believe in the same God who created us all.

one of them told me we have the Holy Spirit within us. which makes us more powerful than bad spirits. my tita said we only have believe and claim it.
--
i believe God talks to me by means of His creations and the things around me.
i am afraid this peacefulness or feeling of just perfection and being connected with God end.
.breathe. my ultimate enemy is myself. so, i am afraid of myself being strayed to the wrong direction, wrong thoughts, etc. but i shouldn't.

i love Him. He loves me. so, i have nothing to worry.

"Psalms 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

1 comment:

  1. this is right for me but bad things just happen to make me feel otherwise
    but God didn't and will not give up on me.
    He keeps on giving me reasons that the right choice/ my prayer is this.

    FYI: the company office is moved to a place near my residence!yeah!
    thank you God!;D

    ReplyDelete